A Colourful Journey Into The Land Of Music… Painted By DJ Alexia
• DJ Alexia, born in Italy and moved to Los Angeles at an early age, is a sexy international talent who continues to significantly contribute to the electronic dance music scene as a producer, re-mixer, also mixing and mastering at her own London based recording studio A.R.T. Studio
• Radio Personality. currently broadcasting; D3EP RADIO NETWORK (LONDON,UK), BOOGIE BUNKER RADIO ( Tenerife FM Online worldwide), also her mix shows airwave on radio stations around the globe.
• Dj Alexia music productions & remixes have involved international artists such as: Bonnie Pointer (Pointer Sisters), Macy Gray, Juliette Lewis, Mary J Blige, Randy Muller, Adina Howard , Bernadette Cooper -Klymaxx just to name few.
• Alexia dj appearances around the continents of USA, EU, Russia in all major cities; Los Angeles, Miami, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Cannes, Riccione, Milan, Rome,Moscow, Saint Petersburg, London and more.
• DJ Resident for 7 years at Supperclub (Amsterdam, Rome, San Francisco, Los Angeles). DJ Alexia has played in very prestigious international clubs: Space (Ibiza), Goa, Room 26 (Rome), Egg, HMD (London), Le Cirque (Cannes), EndUp, 1015 Folsom( San Francisco ), Space,Nikki Beach (Miami) The list can go on…
• Proudly DJ Alexia has done dj gigs for Prince after parties, (Prince’s Glam Slam Club- Los Angeles ) as some tours with Prince Himself doing for the after-show.
• Mariah Carey private events (Capri, Italy), Madonna after concert party (Florence, Rome-Italy), The American Grammy Awards (Los Angeles) after-party with Macy Gray, Macy’s Italian tour as dj supporter.
• Dj Alexia created music for many fashion shows for designers such as: D&G, Donna Karan, Fiona Swarovski, Max Azaria, J.P. Gaultier, Diego Dolcini. Alexia also played live on the actual runaways ( Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Athens, Florence). Fashion TV had DJ Alexia on several fashion related episodes.
• DJ Alexia is committed to producing music in her recording studio, now based in London, where creativity flourishes and projects are released for various record labels. Alexia's studies in sound engineering and electronic musical composition at the UCI (Irvine, California) have allowed her to win over customers for their post-production needs.